VOSTOK TECHNICAL SERVICE JETS
- The Company was founded in April 2014 and located at Vnukovo-3 Airport (Moscow, Russia).
- VTS Jets is the Bombardier business jets maintenance provider approved in accordance with EASA Part-145 requirements (EASA.145.0303), Qatar CAA (QCAA/FAMO/181), Aruba DCA (DL-ACC-169), Bermuda CAA (BDA/AMO/637), CAA of the Cayman Islands (194-CAY-AMO-2015) and Russian CAA (285-17-016).
- All the maintenance staff has been trained in Bombardier Training Centers and on Lufthansa Bombardier Aviation Services facility in Berlin.
- VTS Jets holds the approval certificates for Global Series and Challenger 300/350/604/605/650/850 line maintenance. In the near future the Company is planning to expand its type rating coverage with other Bombardier business jets models.
- Aircraft maintenance is carried out in the dedicated brand new hangar.
- VTS Jets offers the CAMO services to support private aircraft owners and commercial operators.
- Aircraft on Ground (AOG) services are available in all airports in Moscow area (Vnukovo/Domodedovo/Sheremetyevo) and throughout Russia/CIS.
- VTS Jets offers outstanding and sophisticated logistics solutions, providing timely spare parts delivery and customs clearance, reducing downtime to the practically achieved minimum.
- The Customer oriented policy is the cornerstone of the Company’s corporate philosophy.
- Meeting the highest industry standards is our ultimate goal.
Exquisite maintenance solution
for your Global & Challenger